- Psychedelic Spaghetti with Italian Sausage
- Shrooms and Shrimp Scampi
- Psilocybin Avocado Pasta
- Trippy Tetrazzini with Chicken and Broccoli
- Golden Cubed Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti
Spaghetti and mushrooms go well together. When added to spaghetti, mushrooms can add depth of flavor and complexity. We can elevate this culinary experience even further by adding a dash of psychedelic mushrooms to your favorite spaghetti recipe.
Here are some easy magic mushroom spaghetti recipes you can try!
Psychedelic Spaghetti with Italian Sausage
This recipe uses arugula. It’s an acquired taste for most people but the peppery flavor of the greens go nicely with the spicy Italian sausage, lemon and Parmesan. It also complements the starchy taste.
- 2 links of Italian sausage
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 4 ounces of whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 ounces of baby arugula
- 1 teaspoon of finely minced garlic
- 2 lemons squeezed
- Parmesan cheese
- 20g of sliced, fresh magic mushrooms
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick frying pan.
- Place the sausage onto the pan until it browns evenly and breaks into small pieces as it cooks.
- While the sausage is cooking, boil a large pot of salted water. Add spaghetti and cook for 8-9 minutes or until al dente.
- Put arugula in a large glass or crockery bowl. When the sausage is cooked, pour sausage over the arugula.
- Saute garlic for 30 seconds and add 1/4 cup pasta cooking water and lemon juice. Heat for 2 minutes.
- Once the spaghetti is done, drain it and put in the bowl with arugula and sausage. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Add the water, lemon juice and pasta water mixture and toss all the ingredients together.
- Add the sliced magic mushrooms.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese sprinkled over the top.
This recipe can send 3 people on a psilocybin high with a belly full of spaghetti and sausages.
Shrooms and Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp Scampi is the perfect choice if you want to conceal the taste of magic mushrooms in a festive manner but don’t have the time and don’t want to put in a lot of effort. This is a quick recipe that turns a bag of shrimps into a light meal that will prelude your psychedelic high.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 pound raw, peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 5-6 crushed garlic cloves
- ½ cup dry white wine
- A pinch of red chili flakes
- A handful of parsley
- 20g of sliced fresh magic mushrooms
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large, heavy sauce pan over medium heat.
- Saute the shrimp.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for one minute or until the garlic takes on a golden brown color.
- Add the wine and chili flakes.
- Lower the flame and toss in the pasta and parsley.
- Remove from flame and top with the magic mushrooms.
This seafood spaghetti serves 4 psychonauts!
Psilocybin Avocado Pasta
This creamy avocado pasta may not be the prettiest spaghetti but it’s one of the most underrated. If you’re a hipster who can’t get enough of avocados, this pasta will make you crave for more!
What’s even better is you can prepare this delicious dish in under 15 minutes! This will be your “go to” meal when you’re rushing for a good home cooking to go with your magic mushroom fix.
- 6 ounces of whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 large ripe Avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8g of ground magic mushrooms
- Boil salted water in a medium pot. Add pasta and reduce heat to medium for 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
- Make the sauce by blending the avocado, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper into a food processor until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Drain the pasta and place into a large bowl. Add sauce and toss until the pasta is well coated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with ground magic mushrooms.
This psilocybin avocado pasta recipe serves two people and is best enjoyed on the day it’s made.
Trippy Tetrazzini with Chicken and Broccoli
A quick, easy, delicious and healthy meal doesn’t have to be difficult to prepare. This trippy tetrazzini will help you get back in a healthier routine while letting your consciousness explore the outer reaches of the universe!
- 1 pound of whole wheat thin spaghetti
- 1 package of frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 7 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 20g of sliced fresh magic mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the flour and salt to the butter and stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Whisk the chicken broth into the butter mixture and stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 2 more minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove it from heat and stir in the milk and Parmesan until the cheese melts.
- After cooking the spaghetti, put the frozen broccoli in the bottom of the colander before you drain the water. Pour hot water and noodles over the top of the broccoli and stir.
- Spread the cooked spaghetti and broccoli mix in the bottom of a greased baking dish and pour half the sauce over it.
- Top with chicken or turkey pieces and drizzle the remaining sauce all over it. Top with mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake until it’s hot and bubbly for 25 minutes.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes without the foil until the cheese is slightly browned.
- Let the tetrazzini cool in the pan.
- Top with the sliced magic mushrooms.
This healthy and trippy tetrazzini can send 4 people on their healthy and hallucinogenic journey.
Golden Cubed Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti
This chicken enchilada spaghetti recipe combines three types of awesomeness – chicken enchilada, spaghetti and Psilocybe cubensis!
This recipe is easy on the taste buds and can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
- ½ pound cooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 10 ounces of red enchilada sauce
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- A handful of cilantro
- 10g of fresh magic mushrooms
- Add the oil to a pan and put it over medium heat.
- Add the onion, salt, and pepper. Stir for 5 minutes or until the onions have softened.
- Stir in the garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and cayenne. Continue cooking until the garlic is fragrant and the spices are toasted.
- Add the chicken and enchilada sauce and stir.
- Lower the heat and add the spaghetti. Toss until it’s coated evenly.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the cheese and the magic mushrooms. Continue to toss until the cheese melts and combines with the pasta.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
This flavorful creation is perfect for 2 psychonauts who want to share a nice dinner before tripping out together.
These twists on classic spaghetti recipes will give you satisfied taste buds, and a belly filled with pasta before you explore the stars on your psychedelic trip.
Buy some magic truffles online today and have fun in the kitchen!