Using magic truffles is not harmful to the body or mind. There are no real dangers. Psilocybin is absolutely non-toxic. It is not possible to have a fatal dose.
You should not use magic truffles in combination with alcohol or drugs. This intensifies the effect of magic truffles and that can lead to an unpleasant experience accompanied with anxiety and nausea.
Some people who take Magic Truffles indicate that they experience feelings of fear or even panic. This is called a bad trip. It is almost always a result of a lack of proper preparation. We have a few tips to prevent a bad trip.
To avoid a bad trip you should:
- Make sure you’re in an environment that feels comfortable. Avoid situations in which you get exposed to sudden stimuli. The best place to be is at home.
- Make sure someone is present who will remain sober. This is called a sitter. This person should put you at ease when you get negative feelings.
- When you’re worried about something or have other issues you should not use magic truffles.
- Magic truffles enhance your feelings. When you’re not feeling well or when you’re upset, the use of truffles can make this feeling stronger. When you are happy and relaxed the use of magic truffles will make you feel even better.
- A bad trip is always triggered by negative thoughts. When you’re having negative thoughts during your trip try to surround yourself with positive things. This might be easier said than done but you really should try it. It’s helpful to prepare a “soothing pack” prior to tripping. Your “soothing pack” should contain a few things that could soothe you when you enter a distressed state of mind (e.g. blankets, soothing scents like lavender or cinnamon, chamomile tea etc.) When the environment you are in is causing negative thoughts, try to change the environment. Is the room you’re in dark? Put on a light. Is the room hot? Open a window.
The best tip we can give you is to relax.