What We Collect
Trufflemagic respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. We will only use this information only with your permission. Trufflemagic won’t sell your personal information to third parties.
Trufflemagic uses the collected data to its clients the following services:
When you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and you carry on their progress to keep.
To make shopping at Trufflemagic as pleasant as possible, we store your personal information and the details of your order to improve your shopping experience. The information allows us to personalize the website. We use your email address to inform you about the development of the site, special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe at our website.
Data on the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us improve our site to further develop and improve.
If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether your name or other personal information are shown. We are curious about the opinions of our customers, but we reserve the right not to publish.
If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. This information is used to perform the action, the winner (s) to disclose, and the response to our marketing efforts to measure.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Posted in: TERMS AND CONDITIONS