- Psilocybe Fimetaria Identification
- Psilocybe Fimetaria Locations
- Magic Mushroom Capsules – Psilocybe Fimetaria
- Advantages of magic mushroom capsules
- Making magic mushroom capsules with Psilocybe fimetaria
Psilocybe Fimetaria Identification
- fimetaria’s cap has a diameter of 1.5 to 3.5cm. It starts out convex when young but over time, it becomes broadly convex with age. Sometimes it even has a sharp papilla, a noticeable, nipple-shaped protrusion at the center of the cap.
The cap’s surface is even but becomes translucent with stripes near the margin, and viscid when moist. It also changes color based on its hydration levels. When fresh, it has a pale, reddish brown to honey color. It fades to yellowish olive to ochraceous buff when dried. P. fimetaria’s cap flesh is whitish to honey-colored.
- fimetaria’s gills are whitish clay at first but eventually turn dark, reddish brown with olive hues. The gills lead towards the stem, also known as the stipe. The stipes can vary in length. Some P. fimetaria can be as short as 2cm while some can grow up to 9cm tall. However, they are consistently 2-4mm thick with the taller varieties having thicker stems.
These stems are also cylindrical and somewhat flexible, usually slightly swollen at the base. They’re whitish at first but soon turn yellow brown, reddish brown, or honey brown – sometimes with distinctive blue tones at the base. The stem surface is covered in white fibrils that grow more abundant towards the apex.
Like all psilocybin-containing mushrooms, P. fimetaria bruises blue in parts of its body where it is injured. Its odor and taste are also strongly reminiscent of starch.
Psilocybe Fimetaria Locations
Psilocybe fimetaria can be seen growing solo or in small clusters on horse or cow dung. If you’re looking for this elusive type of magic mushrooms, you should start your search in pastures, grassy areas, and rich soils from September to November.
Interestingly, despite being an uncommon mushroom, it’s widely distributed in the Pacific Northwest in the United States – specifically in the states of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. In Canada, you have better chances of finding P. fimetaria in British Columbia, and New Brunswick. Other places where P. fimetaria has been sighted are Chile, Great Britain, and Europe.
Magic Mushroom Capsules – Psilocybe Fimetaria
Psychonauts and casual magic mushroom fans are always looking for new things to try out these psychedelic mushrooms. These endeavors have led to experiments such as magic mushroom dips, and pizza topped with hallucinogenic shrooms.
Because of adventurous and innovative psilocybin users, magic mushroom capsules were born. They can be produced from different magic mushroom species including Psilocybe cubensis, Psilocybe mexicana, and even the rare Psilocybe fimetaria. These capsules have plenty of advantages for different people.
Advantages of magic mushroom capsules
Different ways of consuming magic mushrooms over different benefits. For example, eating magic mushrooms whole is efficient, incorporating psychedelic mushrooms in tea make them kick earlier, and creating shakes with psilocybin mushrooms mask their flavors perfectly.
Magic mushroom capsules also have benefits that distinguish them from other methods of ingestion:
- They are a convenient way to consume controlled doses of magic mushrooms without the need for scales.
- The finely powdered mushrooms are more easily absorbed by the body leading to a faster onset of effects.
- Once you’ve found the dose that works best for you, you can prepare capsules which will produce more reliable coming up and coming down times.
- In capsule form, magic mushrooms are discreet and easier to transport.
- Bypassing the taste buds through capsules that are swallowed whole is the best way to circumvent the taste-induced nausea experience by psychonauts with sensitive stomachs.
- The powder can be taken out of the capsules and still be used for other preparations such as tea or dip.
- A capsule’s neat and orderly appearance is pleasing to people’s eyes.
- Capsules can be taken with Vitamin C-rich juice for faster absorption.
Making magic mushroom capsules with Psilocybe fimetaria
Magic mushroom capsules are easy but will require you to invest an hour or so of your time. You also need cracker-dry Psilocybe fimetaria mushrooms.
- Powder the P. fimetaria as finely as possible. You can do this using an electric coffee grinder. You can powder them in batches just be sure to maintain the same consistency and to mix the different batches of powder evenly after you’re done.
- Mix the powders in a jar and shake it vigorously to allow the combined powders to be homogenous – meaning every gram will be as potent as the next.
- Get the cheapest vitamin supplement that comes in powder form (can be obtained from any health store). Make sure you buy the 400mg capsules. Empty each capsule.
- An alternative for number 3 would be to just buy empty capsules to begin with.
- Pack the powdered Psilocybe fimetaria tightly into the tubes of each capsule. One capsule should take you less than a minute to prepare.
- Keep doing this until you have consumed the powder and packed them into capsules.
And there you have it. In an hour or less, you’d have plenty of magic mushroom capsules made from powdered Psilocybe fimetaria which are guaranteed to take you on a psychedelic journey. Remember that each capsule contains 400mg of powder. Take the capsules responsibly based on your need and tolerance.
Store the capsules in a dry place with little moisture to preserve them for longer periods of time. The same SOPs will apply when consuming magic mushroom capsules: eat on an empty stomach, take with juice rich in Vitamin C for faster absorption, and follow the guidelines to ensure a good trip such as staying in a comfortable environment and getting a trip sitter to watch over you.
Just because they are easier to consume in capsule form doesn’t mean you can act irresponsibly. Use these capsules wisely.
Psilocybe fimetaria is not the only magic mushroom species you can use to make magic mushroom powder. Other mushroom species will work perfectly too such as the Psilocybe cubensis, and the highly potent Psilocybe azurescens. You can also make powder from the sclerotia – commonly known as truffles – of magic mushrooms.
Order magic truffles online from Truffle Magic today!